Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Routine

We are finally starting to get into a routine since school started a few weeks ago...I can't lie...I'm already SO over the whole taking her to school thing...


I don't mind getting up but what I'm not loving is that things revolve around Bugs school schedule and we can't just wake up and make plans on a whim....I know not everyone has the opportunity to do that so I am grateful that I was able to for 3 years.



Since we have (for the most part) nailed down our routine we should be able to do a new post like once a week...I know you guys have been asking for recipes that are kid friendly...but is there anything else you would like to see??

Please leave your ideas in the comments or feel free to post on our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!! We read and appreciate every one of them!!!