Friday, March 15, 2013

Scrap Book Easter Egg


So I have NO idea what happened....all the pictures are the right way in my file....but they went all crazy in here....I hope you can still get the idea!!! Any ideas on how to fix it I'd love to hear them!!!!  I also want to apologize for the poor picture quality....I couldn't find my camera...so I had to use my phone!



 This one is super simple!!! All you will need are some scissors, some glue (preferably glue stick), an egg outline if you are art challenged like I am, a pencil/pen, any form of colored paper...whether its scrap book papers, construction paper...We also used the old cookie sheet since we were doing our project on the floor :)

Cut the egg out...leaving the rest of the paper whole...


I used a whole sheet of my scrapbook paper and flipped it so the white side was up....I placed the egg template so that it was centered....


I traced the egg on the back of the paper...and cut it out


This is the piece of scrap book paper with the egg shape cut out....leaving the whole paper whole again....


Flipping the paper over so the white side is up...have your little one pick their strips of paper they want to use...


Have your little one use the glue on the ends of the paper


Then have them place the strip lining the glued ends up with the edges of the egg.....
Reehya chose to line her strips up at an angle...


Here is a glimpse of what it will look like part way through....



Once in a while things didn't line up exactly right so we took and glued an extra strip over the hole :)


Here is our final project!!!! :)






Come back and share your pictures with us!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!! We read and appreciate every one of them!!!