Sunday, April 15, 2012

GAHH!!!


I can't seem to figure out why Bug thinks throwing everything is a GOOD IDEA! Okay she isn't THROWING stuff...she is 'TOSSING' stuff into the air but still! GAHH! 
We ask her nicely to stop, we count, She sits and we take the item away and it just keeps happening....

Now, I know that she is only 2 1/2 and she really isn't throwing stuff to be mean or hurt anyone...she just picks it up and tosses it in the air...



To be quite honest shes not even hurting anyone or anything....but it is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! 

The bigger items like hard balls and such she will stop once we say it is going to hurt if it hits someone...but little things like pennies and what not she just says 'it won't hurt Mom...' 

Another kicker?? She only does it at our house and grandparents house...if we are on a play-date at someone else's house she doesn't do it! 

I guess I just need to wait for the phase to end right??

2 comments:

  1. Hey, teach her how to juggle!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is about to turn 3 next month and I've had the same problem with him. I learned quickly that me counting at him (to stop) has backfired in a HUGE way because now he believes that I don't mean what I say the FIRST time I say it. This has caused him to have a listening/obedience problem with almost everything I ask him to do. Anyway, hope this phase ends soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!! We read and appreciate every one of them!!!