Wednesday, February 8, 2012

'Conversation Hearts'


For this all you need is 1 piece of white paper per heart, glue, tissue paper (any color works), scissors and if you are doing it on the floor like we did cardboard or something to put under it.


We were going to do 2 hearts.....



Fold the papers in half....if your little one is able to cut them you can draw 1/2 a heart and let them cut on the lines....


Rip the tissue paper....any size is good :)


Cover the heart in glue...



Cover the glue with the tissue paper.....


Next, I went into Microsoft Word and chose a font I liked and typed out 2 sayings I wanted to use



I cut the letters out and put glue on the back of them....once the glue was on I gave them to Bug and let her put the letters on the heart....pointing towards where the letter should go....


Here is how hers turned out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!! We read and appreciate every one of them!!!