Thursday, January 5, 2012

I can't do it all....



A realization came to me (A while ago actually....)   :) I can't do it all!!

After an amazing day out with Bug this week I have decided that instead of doing art everyday (as this becomes the focus of the day...) we will be able to do it 2-4 times a week instead.

I hope this doesn't bother any of you but I think it will help keep a healthy balance between being able to enjoy free play and days out and doing structured activities with her.

If you any comment or concerns please feel free to contact me at  luvbeinmomma2@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post.

1 comment:

  1. Sanity and family always come first! Keep your cute little projects coming!!!

    http://motherhoodandmoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!! We read and appreciate every one of them!!!