Saturday, October 1, 2011

Colored Puffy Paint


All you need for this is a couple bowls, paint, glue, paint brushes, shaving cream and a couple pieces of paper

Pour a little paint in the bowls. (A drop the size of a quarter will work perfectly)

Put a little bit of glue on top of the paint. (You will need to use about the same amount as the paint)

Cover both the glue and the paint with shaving cream. The more shaving cream you use the more paint you will have :)

Using the paint brushes stir it until it is completely mixed



Then its time to go to town!!



After painting with the paintbrushes became a little boring we decided to...
Paint with our fingers!

Our sensory time then expanded to...

Painting on our hands and arms :)

Wash your child's hands with warm soapy water, rinse out the paint brushes and bowls and let the art work dry.



{ Well, as the pictures dry I have figured out that the shaving cream is disappearing and leaving a really neat after effect :)   }

2 comments:

  1. So I got started on this and realized that I had shaving gel NOT cream so....... I am using hair mouser LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works just as well!! I'm kind of curious!!! Come back and let me know!! Feel free to share pictures on our Facebook Page!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!!! We read and appreciate every one of them!!!